Monday, July 4, 2011

Traveling with others

Since I seem to be traveling more and more these days I thought I would start a blog just for this reason. I have started a number of books about my travels so what better way to get ahead of the writing then to start as the journeys begin.

In one week, July 12-19 I will be heading to Glacier National Park in Montana with my parents on Harley's. It has been a long time since they have taken a trip on bikes so when I got mine last year the planning began. It should be a great trip and of course most interesting.

For this trip my brother Steven will be meeting us out there and my sister Pam will be having fun reading about all the happenings safe in Tennessee. Every trip will be an adventure I am sure.

So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment